Re: Erro on the latest version

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Erro on the latest version
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:

 > Why are you asking it to me ?

Your report says "not possible to find the point of the procedure
X509_STORE_set_flags on libeay32.dll"
whereas I can fnd the point in libeay32.dll on my machine. Could you
find an older version of libeay32.dll
on your machine ?

 > Where to find out the answare ?

When you find the dll libeay32.dll, please look at the property/

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

> Hiroshi Inoue escreveu:
>> Ezequias R. da Rocha wrote:
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> I would like to report an error the PostgreSQL reports when I try to
>>> add a new odbc connection.
>>>
>>> See the results on the attached file.
>>>
>>> *translating*: not possible to find out the point of the procedure
>>> X509... on libeay.dll
>>
>> What version of libea32.dll are you using ?
>>
>> regards,
>> Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1001827 ] Error when updating a TIMESTAMP column with NULL using ADODB