Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert Treat a écrit :
> On Wednesday 21 March 2007 16:20, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:07:05 +0100
>> Gabriele Bartolini <gabriele.bartolini@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>>>    Please let me have your thoughts, thanks.
>> i don't like the blue color of the shirts, could it be black or white?
>> A blue elephant on a blue shirt makes not much sense for me ...
>
> FWIW Blue shirts really stand out at tech conferences. (I say, sitting here in
> my blue pg anniversery summit t-shirt :-)

The blue PG anniversary summit tshirt is awesome. I've seen it on
Devrim, it really looks great. But ads is right : a blue elephant on a
blue tshirt... kind of weird. Perhaps it would be better without the
black outline ?

Regards.

--
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/

Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts