Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Gabriele Bartolini wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
>   if you want, you can have a look at the draft of the design of the new
> PostgreSQL shirts. The designer said that printing on two sides (front /
> back) looks much better, although it costs slightly more. If we want to
> keep the same price I said in the previous email, we need to decide
> which side to print (back or front). Otherwise, I can ask for a quote
> (he told me that it is a minimal difference).
>
>   Here is the URL: http://www.gabrielebartolini.it/pgday2007/tshirt.pdf
>
>   Please let me have your thoughts, thanks.

Thats actually the old version of the logo and colours. The newer
versions (the brighter blue gradient, with single line version of
Slonik) can be seen on the website.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts
Сообщение: Re: Draft of design for the new PostgreSQL shirts