Re: Determining server load from client

От: Dan Harris
Тема: Re: Determining server load from client
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Determining server load from client  (Dan Harris, )
 Re: Determining server load from client  ("Craig A. James", )
 Re: Determining server load from client  (Joe Healy, )
  OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Richard Huxton, )
   Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Tobias Brox, )
    Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Richard Huxton, )
    Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Erik Jones, )
     Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Tobias Brox, )
      Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Erik Jones, )
       Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  ("CAJ CAJ", )
        Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)  (Stefan Kaltenbrunner, )
 Re: Determining server load from client  (Dan Harris, )
 Re: Determining server load from client  ("Jim Buttafuoco", )

Dan Harris wrote:
> I've found that it would be helpful to be able to tell how busy my
> dedicated PG server is ( Linux 2.6 kernel, v8.0.3 currently ) before
> pounding it with some OLAP-type queries.
..snip

Thank you all for your great ideas!  I'm going to try the perl function
as that seems like a very elegant way of doing it.

-Dan