Re: permission denied for large object 200936761

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: permission denied for large object 200936761
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 2/1/21 9:55 AM, Andrus wrote:
> Hi!
>
>  >Large objects exist independent of those. The important part of the
> above is lomowner. Use that oid to find the role that owns the objects
> here:
>
> /select rolname from pg_roles where oid = 30152 ; //
> /
>
> returns my role ,  clusteradmin . I have superuser rights:
>
> CREATE ROLE clusteradmin WITH
>    LOGIN
>    SUPERUSER
>    INHERIT
>    NOCREATEDB
>    NOCREATEROLE
>    NOREPLICATION:
>
> GRANT db1_owner, db2_owner, ... to  clusteradmin;

Not sure what the above is supposed to be doing?

> It havent created any large objects.

What hasn't created large objects?

> How to use this information to fix the issue ?

Do the pg_dump as user clusteradmin.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Andrus
Сообщение: Re: permission denied for large object 200936761
Сообщение: Re: permission denied for large object 200936761