Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table

От Herwig Goemans
Тема Re: BUG #16976: server crash when deleting via a trigger on a foreign table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi,

I was in the process of reproducing the problem and following the
guidelines to produce the stack trace... but now it works.

I asked my colleagues if they changed anything and will let you know.

Thanks for the quick response, and I will keep you posted if I have any
news.

Kind regards,

Herwig