Re: PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups

От Gabriele Bartolini
Тема Re: PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Hi Josh,
> I, personally, think we should.  Too bad it's not practical to do a
> unified printing and ship 100-200 shirts to the US.  :-(
Unless ... you put them in your suitcase when you return to the US after
the PGDay. :)
> Now the tough question with the shirts: the design ...
I can ask the designer to come up with some ideas. Any preference? I was
thinking of simply using the official logo and the elephant from here:
http://pgfoundry.org/docman/?group_id=1000089

The price is for one single side (front/back) print, two colours on a
145 grams t-shirt. An 150 grams t-shirt print for 500 items is 4.85 euro
each (plus GST/VAT).

Ciao,
Gabriele

--
Gabriele Bartolini: Web Programmer, IWA/HWG Member
Current Location: Prato, Tuscany, Italy

От: Lukas Kahwe Smith
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL t-shirts for EU groups
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: PostgreSQL Party, July 22nd 2007 (Day before OSCON 2007)