Re: Remembering the last used mirror

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Remembering the last used mirror
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> No, then it will not show a default mirror at all - it will look like
> you had never picked a mirror.

OK, that's good, and I can't see any of the previous issues, so
objection withdrawn.

> I'll attach a diff for the actual code, so you can check that part out.
> Should've done that the first time :-)

Woulda helped :-)

Just one thing - I'm not sure I like the way the flags look with the two
lines of text below them now - can you do a mockup with the country name
above, and the links below please?

/D

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Remembering the last used mirror
Сообщение: Re: Remembering the last used mirror