Re: Access violation - probably not the fault of Postgres - SOLVED

От Paul Lambert
Тема Re: Access violation - probably not the fault of Postgres - SOLVED
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Per the suggestion of David Gardner, I changed the update and addnews to
perform an execute on the database object.

This appears to have resolved my problem - so far so good anyway, no
crashes after a few hundred updates.

Thanks very much for the suggestion David.

Regards,
Paul.

--
Paul Lambert
Database Administrator

Сообщение: [ psqlodbc-Bugs-1000681 ] Error when using ODBC driver with Microsoft Access