Re: Experimenting with hash tables inside pg_dump

От Bossart, Nathan
Тема Re: Experimenting with hash tables inside pg_dump
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 10/21/21, 3:29 PM, "Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> (b) I couldn't measure any change in performance at all.  I tried
> it on the regression database and on a toy DB with 10000 simple
> tables.  Maybe on a really large DB you'd notice some difference,
> but I'm not very optimistic now.

I wonder how many tables you'd need to start seeing a difference.
There are certainly databases out there with many more than 10,000
tables.  I'll look into this...

Nathan

Сообщение: Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies
Сообщение: Re: CREATEROLE and role ownership hierarchies