Re: BUG #3132: I don't access to DB

От Gaetano Mendola
Тема Re: BUG #3132: I don't access to DB
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Duilio Andre Chavez Cuarite wrote:

> Bug reference:      3132
> Logged by:          Duilio Andre Chavez Cuarite
> Email address:      duiliochavez@gmail.com
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.3
> Operating system:   Linux Centos 4
> Details:
>
> Hi
>
> I am not to access Database of the postgresql, I am view this message
>
> You do not have access to any databases.

What are you doing exactly? Local psql, ODBC, JDBC or what ?

However supposing you are having these problem using psql client,
please do the following.

Try these commands ( I suppose you can have root privileges ):

root# su - postgres
postgres# psql -l

this will show you all the database in your engine.

If you need to access on of these database:

psql <DB_NAME>

Regards
Gaetano Mendola