Re: Latest advice on SSD?

От Matthew Hall
Тема Re: Latest advice on SSD?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
The most critical bit of advice I've found is setting this preference:

I'm using 4 512GB Samsung 850 EVOs in a hardware RAID 10 on a 1U server with about 144 GB RAM and 8 Xeon cores. I usually burn up CPU more than I burn up disks or RAM as compared to using magnetic where I had horrible IO wait percentages, so it seems to be performing quite well so far.

Matthew Hall