Re: strange performance regression between 7.4 and 8.1

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: strange performance regression between 7.4 and 8.1
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Alex Deucher wrote:
> On 3/1/07, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> \
>> >>

>> > The direct attached scsi discs on the old database server we getting
>> > 45MBps not the SAN.  The SAN got 62/145Mbps, which is not as bad.
>>
>> How many spindles you got in that SAN?
>
> 105 IIRC.

You have 105 spindles are you are only get 62megs on writes? That seems
about half what you should be getting. (at least).

Joshua D. Drake

> Alex

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Сообщение: Re: strange performance regression between 7.4 and 8.1
Сообщение: Re: strange performance regression between 7.4 and 8.1