Re: update to main page for feature freeze

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: update to main page for feature freeze
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Bruce Momjian wrote:

>>> It would be good if you matched the information in the developer's FAQ:
>> I didn't even know it was there. I will be happy to adjust.
>
> Well, the fact you didn't know it was there indicates there is a
> problem.  Hopefully having it on the web site will fix that.

Well I may or may not be an exception but I can say that I would never
have thought to look in the FAQ for that info. It is entirely possible
that, I wouldn't think of that because of the rather up to my ears I am
in all of this every day. I would prefer to hear what others think about
whether or not the FAQ is a place to hold it.

Although! In the FAQ it would probably make more sense to have 1.19)
What is the timeline for the next major PostgreSQL release?

Point to /developer/roadmap :)

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: