Re: pg_dump fails (timestamp out of range)

От T E Schmitz
Тема Re: pg_dump fails (timestamp out of range)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Andrew Sullivan wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 26, 2007 at 11:05:08AM +0000, T E Schmitz wrote:
>
>>I can't thank you enough for the above advice. The test above identified
>> 3 records and once they were removed I was able to dump the DB.
>

> You'll be wanting to make sure your hardware is fixed after this,
> don't forget, or you'll end up in the same place next time.

This was the last step to get rid of the darned machine. Everything else
had already been moved over to the new server. Wish I'd posted a week
earlier; that would have saved me a month's rent.

--

Regards,

Tarlika Elisabeth Schmitz

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: