Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?
Дата
Ответ на Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Ответы Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?  ("Andrew Hammond" <andrew.george.hammond@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-www
>> > On the front page, we already have "Latest Releases" with links to the
>> > most recent release for each version still actively maintained and
>> > release notes.  (Would it make sense to change that title from "Latest
>> > Releases" to "Actively Maintained Releases")
>>
>> I think not. The meaning is "latest releases available for each branch",
>> not "these are the actively maintained branches".
>
> Why aren't 7.3.18, 7.2.8, 7.1.6, etc there then?
>
> Clearly there is some criteria for which branches are presented there.

<7.3 is EOL. We still back patch what we can but they are considered
deprecated.

Joshua D. Drake

             http://www.commandprompt.com/

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [DOCS] should we have a separate page that clearly defines what a minor release is and why it's a good idea to keep up with them?