Re: pgsql: Adjust user-facing documentation to explain why we don't check

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Adjust user-facing documentation to explain why we don't check
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Dave Page wrote:
> I think the only thing you could do would be to specify that the user
> and only the user have full control over the file. *Any* other ACL
> entries, deny or allow, are not allowed. Access via a group is not allowed.

Are these conditions true of the default location? If not, then either
this list is too restrictive or the comment we just committed is wrong
even for that location.

I think the permissions on the default are probably good enough, so we
should look for a similar ACL.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Adjust user-facing documentation to explain why we don't check
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Adjust user-facing documentation to explain why we don't check