Re: FW: error with make on pgadmin3-1.6.2

От Dave Page
Тема Re: FW: error with make on pgadmin3-1.6.2
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Gauthier, Alain (EXP) wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I sent this Email to 3 different address now, where do I need to send it
> or what do I have to do to get an answer.

Be patient - your email arrived here late on Friday night. It's now
lunchtime on Monday and I'm working through my outstanding todo items of
which this is one. That makes this effectively a same business day
response which I think is pretty good for free.

> ./base/pgConnBase.cpp:551: error: `PG_DIAG_INTERNAL_POSITION' undeclared
> (first use this function)

It looks like support for libpq < 8.0 was broken in this release when
the error reporting was improved. Please compile pgAdmin against
PostgreSQL 8.x instead which should be OK. Note that you will still be
able to use pgAdmin to administer older servers. I'll update the build
instructions on the website.

Regards, Dave.