Re: query using JDBC with postgresql

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: query using JDBC with postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
sahaanaa subha wrote:
> I have used JSP with oracle . so i prefer to use JSP with postgresql. I
> have configured the JDBC driver for oracle .Is it ok if i use the same
> for POSTGRESQL or should i use configure, download and install a
> seperate JDBC drive for that?? If so which drive should i use??

you need to use the Postgres JDBC driver to talk to Postgres.
per http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html for Postgres 8.1, you
should use
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download/postgresql-8.1-408.jdbc3.jar

>    We have netbeans IDE to work with java . oracle. can the same IDE be
> used for postgresql.

sure, the IDE shouldn't matter at all.

От: "sahaanaa subha"
Сообщение: query using JDBC with postgresql
От: Kris Jurka
Сообщение: Re: Large Objects with OID > 2147483647