Re: ANN: Upscene releases Database Workbench 5.2.4

От Martijn Tonies \(Upscene Productions\)
Тема Re: ANN: Upscene releases Database Workbench 5.2.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>>> Upscene Productions is proud to announce the availability of
>>> the next version of the popular multi-DBMS development tool:
>>> " Database Workbench 5.2.4 "
>>> The 5.2 release includes support for PostgreSQL and adds several other
>>> features and bugfixes.
>>> Database Workbench 5 comes in multiple editions with different pricing
>>> models, there's always a version that suits you!
>>

>> I'm not sure announcements of commercial software updates belong on the
>> pgsql-general email list.   if every vendor of  apackage with postgres
>> support posted announcements of each incremental update, we'd be buried
>> in
>> spam.
>
>Yeah.. If it applies somewhere that would be pgsql-announce.

For the record, it was my understanding pgsql-announce was by PostgreSQL
only.

With regards,

Martijn Tonies
Upscene Productions
http://www.upscene.com

Database Workbench - developer tool for Oracle, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL,
SQL Anywhere, MySQL, InterBase, NexusDB and Firebird.