Re: Function in psql to Compare two numbers and return the bigger value

От Steve Wampler
Тема Re: Function in psql to Compare two numbers and return the bigger value
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Emi Lu wrote:
> Does it mean it is not allowed to use "select greatest(12.6,3.8)" ?

It may mean you're not running 8.1?  Here's what I get:
->psql

       \h for help with SQL commands
       \? for help with psql commands
       \q to quit

swampler=# select GREATEST(6.3, 2.8);
 greatest
----------
      6.3
(1 row)

swampler=# select greatest(6.3, 2.8);
 greatest
      6.3
(1 row)

swampler=#

Steve Wampler -- swampler@noao.edu

От: "Ted"
Сообщение: Re: Having a problem with my stored procedure