Re: [ADMIN] Deadlock on transaction

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Deadlock on transaction
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Ezequias Rodrigues da Rocha wrote:
> I mean really deadlock. Other transactions can't access the database until
> the main transaction is complete. A question:
>
> PostgreSQL doesn't permit multiple transactions concurrently ?

PG has quite good concurrency behaviour. And "can't access the database"
isn't anything to do with locking - clients should still be able to log in.

We'll need more details:
1. How do you know this is a deadlock? You haven't shown us what's in
pg_locks, but I assume you've identified the problem there.

2. What data are you loading, to what tables?

3. Are there any foreign-keys or triggers we would need to know about?

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Deadlock on transaction
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Deadlock on transaction