Re: The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site

От Tino Wildenhain
Тема Re: The Italian PostgreSQL User Group has released the PgDay official web site
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Robert Bernier schrieb:
> Hi Federico,
>
> Is there an Italian translation of the postgres reference documentation?

I wonder if you have an italian translation of the SQL- and the C-
language itself too? ;) Sure reads interesting :-) (SCNR)

I think translation of the documentation and website
could/should be coordinated - are you willing to help out as translator?

This should also be addressed to the web team as to provide a
framework for this.

Regards
Tino