Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

>> No *you* missed something :-) The pgAdmin SVN commit messages go to
>> pgadmin-hackers@postgresql.org - my request was that you add the long
>> string to /that/ list.
>
> Yup, I missed that, sorry ... okay, changed ... try that now, s hould work a
> wee bit better :)

Nope, went straight through. Perhaps it's the fact it's multiline as Tom
suggested. Wanna try the short string?

Regards, Dave

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: Re: Re: Majordomo2 (Was: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC]) Connect without queries?])
Сообщение: Re: Re: Majordomo2 (Was: Re: Switching to mailman (Re: [Fwd: NDN: Re: [ODBC]) Connect without queries?])