Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Tom Lane wrote:

> I see the leakage points in this case as being
>
> * Dave (and Devrim too) making commits that made it obvious something
> was afoot.  They could and should have used the Security: filter that
> Marc set up to cause those messages to be held for moderator approval.

The pgInstaller CVS for sure - but that wouldn't have worked for the SVN
repo the docs are in. The messages from there go to pgadmin-hackers, so
I'm not quite so keen to keyword filter there unless the regexp is a
little more precise.

Marc; a commit message there might look like (without the lines):