Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?  (Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim@CommandPrompt.com>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW core team,
>
> I need a way to coordinate with you around preparing postgresql.org for
> upcoming releases, especially for security releases where it's critical that
> the timing be tight.  Due to some issues with this last release, pgsql-www
> obviously isn't the right venue.
>
> What I need is a non-public list for this, so that I can ask for web site
> changes 3-4 days ahead without it becoming a news item.

Will that really help? In this case, the files were uploaded to the ftp
site long before you made your post to the -www list... Does it really
make a difference?

//Magnus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?