Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?

От Stefan Kaltenbrunner
Тема Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Дата
Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-www
Josh Berkus wrote:
> WWW core team,
>
> I need a way to coordinate with you around preparing postgresql.org for
> upcoming releases, especially for security releases where it's critical that
> the timing be tight.  Due to some issues with this last release, pgsql-www
> obviously isn't the right venue.
>
> What I need is a non-public list for this, so that I can ask for web site
> changes 3-4 days ahead without it becoming a news item.

well not that is closely related to the -www issue but the fix/patch
will end up on anoncvs/viewcvs days before the release too (and will get
published including the Security: tag and the commit message there and
distributed to the buildfarm boxes at least).
So to keep it really under the hood would probably be quite difficult to do.

Stefan

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?
Сообщение: Re: How to coordinate web team for security releases?