Re: How to allow users to log on only from my application not from pgadmin

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: How to allow users to log on only from my application not from pgadmin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> However user can login directly to database using pgAdmin. This bypasses
>> the security.

If only certain privileged users are supposed to use pgAdmin, can you
arrange so that only they have access to it in the first place? - such
as granting execute permissions on pgAdmin only to the privileged users?

Ray.

rod@iol.ie