Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Keep in mind all contrib loads into public, and I don't remember any
> namespace conflict issues in the past.

That is beside the point. Of course there haven't been conflicts -
precisely because a single group controls the whole lot. What I said was
that we should behave as sane third party extension authors would,
namely to use their own namespace to protect themselves from conflicts
with other unknown extensions. It's called setting a good example or
eating your own dog food.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Сообщение: Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib