Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> David Fetter wrote:
>> I think it's necessary to get each in its own schema whether we have
>> an initdb flag or not.
>
> In any case, the initdb flag idea is about as much a nonstarter as the
> configure flag idea, for the same (packaging) reasons.

I don't see your point but it makes my life simpler. So do you opinions
on the schema idea?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
От: Mark Dilger
Сообщение: Re: Function execution costs 'n all that