Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
David Fetter wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 27, 2007 at 08:59:47AM -0800, Joshua D. Drake wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> With all the recent discussion on contrib modules etc.. I would like to
>> offer the following suggestion. I am willing to do a good portion of the
>> work myself and I can get it done before feature freeze. I will need
>> help with the global make file stuff however so that is one dependency.
>>
>> Add directory /modules
>
> Not so great.  SQL:2003 has a special meaning for the word "module."

Yeah I saw mention of that in another thread, but I really didn't like
the word plugins. Do you have another thought? Extensions?

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997            http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib
Сообщение: Re: Modifying and solidifying contrib