Re: Basic connection problem

От Paul B. Anderson
Тема Re: Basic connection problem
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Thanks.  That was the problem.  I had Host, not Servername.  I used a
sample odbc.ini from iODBC as a pattern and it used Host.

Thanks again.

Paul

Shelby Cain wrote:
> I don't claim to be any expert using ODBC under Unix but It'd probably be helpful if you post the relevant section
fromyour odbc*.ini files...

> http://www.unixodbc.org/odbcinst.html shows an example like so:
>
> [PostgreSQL]
> Description         = Test to Postgres
> Driver              = PostgreSQL
> Trace               = Yes
> TraceFile           = sql.log
> Database            = nick
> Servername          = localhost
> UserName            =
> Password            =
> Port                = 5432
> Protocol            = 6.4
> ReadOnly            = No
> RowVersioning       = No
> ShowSystemTables    = No
> ShowOidColumn       = No
> FakeOidIndex        = No
> ConnSettings        =
>
> Are you sure you have Servername specified correctly?  The error message you are receiving leads me to believe
"Port=5432"is somehow being confused for the database host server name.

От: Shelby Cain
Сообщение: Re: Basic connection problem
От: "Gary Greenberg"
Сообщение: Error while creating stored procedure through ODBC connection