Re: unused_oids?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: unused_oids?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> uuid datatype I use a script for generating catalog entries. I can close> some gaps there if the "masters" are okay
withthis. Are any OIDs> reserved for later or any range can be used in this case?

IMHO, better way is to use some high oids ( for example, starting from 8000 )
and before committing change they to lowest possible.

Ehan HEAD is under hard development, oids change quickly, so you will need to
rearrange your oids for each snapshot.

  WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: allow installation of any contrib module simultaneously with Postgres itself
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: Recursive Queries