Re: BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.

От Ilya Kogan
Тема Re: BUG #2893: Non-standard theme explodes the installer.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Magnus Hagander wrote:
> To me this sounds like the theme is broken. Especially since we only use =
it to look for terminal services stuff iirc. it'd be interesting to see if =
this can be=20
> reproduced on a different non standard=20
> theme.=20
>
> /Magnus

You are correct, using the first theme that was a pure msstyle that you
get when searching google for "msstyle",
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/30092322/, seemed to not cause the
problem. It seems odd though that this occurs with 8.1.6 and not 8.2,
nor does it happen with any other program I have so far run on this
system. Is that installer really the only thing that uses
GetSystemMetrics() in that way?

Ilya

От: "James Becerra"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2929: Error opening 5432 port
От: "Michael Eschweiler"
Сообщение: BUG #2933: PL/Python-functions don't work any more