Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>
>> contrib is a horrible misnomer. Can we maybe bite the bullet and call
>> it something else?
>>

> plugins?

standard-plugins might be more informative. I think of them as being
like perl's standard modules, things that are part of the standard perl
distribution as opposed to all the other stuff on CPAN.

Maybe it needs to split into two - things that are genuine plugins and
other stuff (e.g. start-scripts).

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion
Сообщение: Re: tsearch in core patch, for inclusion