Re:   The jdbc

От stevegy@126.com
Тема Re:   The jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I found the point. The auto_commit flag and jdbc connection pool is some of problem and the current_timestamp is not a now() meanful function. I have to use the CAST(timeofday() as timestamp) to.

Thanks.

Regards, Steve Yao

在2007-01-17,"Tom Lane" 写道:
> The time is fixed at the start of the transaction. This lets you do
> several inserts having the same timestamp.

I think there's another problem here, which is that he's declared
"currenttime" as a timestamp without time zone, but the
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP function yields timestamp with time zone,
meaning there's a TimeZone-dependent conversion going on.  It sounds
to me like there's a difference between the TimeZone setting between
his web app and his psql, leading to an hour's offset, plus a smaller
offset having to do with time-since-transaction-start.

> See here for details of timeofday() etc.
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/functions-datetime.html#FUNCTIONS-DATETIME-CURRENT

And read the preceding chapter's discussion of the different datetime
data types.

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend

独家!网易3G免费邮,还赠送280兆网盘 www.126.com