Re: MSSQL/ASP migration

От Tony Caduto
Тема Re: MSSQL/ASP migration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>  Any docs or other helpful info is welcome, just
> looking for some advise.

One think I would recommend is to make sure when creating the new table
structure that you make
sure not to use capitalized object names.  Because MS SQL server can be
case insensitive I have found there is always
caps somewhere, and the caps make things in Postgresql a PITA because
you have to quote everything in your application code.

You could also take a look at Lightning Admin, we have some nice import
and export wizards that can import
data from any ADO or ODBC source.

--
Tony Caduto
AM Software Design

От: "Moritz Bayer"
Сообщение: Re: Loop in loop
От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Autovacuum Improvements