Re: STOP all user access except for admin for a few minutes?

От Russell Smith
Тема Re: STOP all user access except for admin for a few minutes?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
org@kewlstuff.co.za wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is is possible to stop all user access to postgres, but still give
> access to admin?
> Just temporarily, not a security setup.
>
> Something like, stop all users but allow user x and y.
You could restart in single user mode, or alter pg_hba.conf to allow the
users you want and disallow all other users.

single user mode will require you have direct access to the machine to
do the alterations.

using pg_hba.conf will not disconnect existing users as far as I'm aware.

That's the best advice I can offer, maybe somebody else will be able to
give you more

> thx

Сообщение: STOP all user access except for admin for a few minutes?
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: STOP all user access except for admin for a few minutes?