Re:   The jdbc

От stevegy@126.com
Тема Re:   The jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.
I still work on it, but i guess this problem may on my application side not the db server. I mean the appserver connection pool or jdbc configuration. I still can not nail it. Because I have another web application with the same iBATIS jdbc configuration to the appserver connection pool and connect to the same postgres 8.1.6 server, this application runs ok with the current_timestamp.

At this time, I found the time insert into this kind of column is slower than the real time and it is closer to the web appserver start time. The start time is also the connection pool start time. If I restart the appserver, the next row that i insert into the time will update to about the appserver start time. It is not looks like a time zone problem.

Thanks.

regards, Steve Yao

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Tom Lane" <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>
发送时间:2007-01-17 22:38:51
收件人:"Richard Huxton" <dev@archonet.com>
抄送:stevegy@126.com,pgsql-general@postgresql.org
主题:Re: [GENERAL] The jdbc and current_timestamp

> The time is fixed at the start of the transaction. This lets you do
> several inserts having the same timestamp.

I think there's another problem here, which is that he's declared
"currenttime" as a timestamp without time zone, but the
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP function yields timestamp with time zone,
meaning there's a TimeZone-dependent conversion going on. It sounds
to me like there's a difference between the TimeZone setting between
his web app and his psql, leading to an hour's offset, plus a smaller
offset having to do with time-since-transaction-start.

> See here for details of timeofday() etc.
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/static/functions-datetime.html#FUNCTIONS-DATETIME-CURRENT

And read the preceding chapter's discussion of the different datetime
data types.

regards, tom lane

独家!网易3G免费邮,还赠送280兆网盘 www.126.com