Re: fixing Makefile.shlib for solaris/gcc with -m64 flag

От Jignesh K. Shah
Тема Re: fixing Makefile.shlib for solaris/gcc with -m64 flag
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I tried that but it didn't work.

Also on Solaris it typically uses the ld in /usr/ccs/bin/ld which uses "-64" as its flag for 64 bit
and if you put LDFLAGS out there it will fail as unrecognized unless gcc parses -64 to -m64.

Putting -m64 in CC will do the workaround but then I guess that's what CFLAGS is for..

Regards,
Jignesh