Re: Process won't start in Windows

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Process won't start in Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Raymond O'Donnell wrote:
> Robert Fitzpatrick wrote:
>
>> Thanks, yes, I verified the services has 'postgres' as the account being
>> used under the Log On tab of the PostgreSQL service. But still, the
>> service will not start with the administrative permissions error
>> previously posted. Any other ideas?
>
> Did you check that the "postgres" user is not part of the local
> "Administrators" group?

Or any other group it might have inherited admin rights from. the check
is recursive - if you have *any* admin right, no matter how many parent
groups they were inheirted form, it'll find them and refuse to run.

Regards, Dave

Сообщение: Re: Process won't start in Windows
Сообщение: Re: Process won't start in Windows