Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size, and others

От Jonathan Hedstrom
Тема Re: ERROR: invalid memory alloc request size, and others
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom Lane wrote:
> Jonathan Hedstrom <jhedstrom@desc.org> writes:
>
>> We are running a xen kernel:   2.6.18-1.2798.fc6xen
>>

> When did you start doing that ... any relation to the time when the
> problems started?

We started using the xen kernel on the 3rd, and there wasn't any
indication of a problem until the 8th, so that means the update ran w/o
problem on the 4th and 5th (it doesn't run over the weekend). We have
decided to run the stock fc6 kernel for now.

-Jonathan

Вложения