Re: Autovacuum Improvements

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Autovacuum Improvements
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Csaba Nagy wrote:
> Other thing, how will the vacuum queue be populated ? Or the "queue" here means nothing, all workers will always go
throughall tables to pick one based on their own criteria ? My concern here is that the current way of checking 1 DB
perminute is not going to work with category #2 tables, they really have to be vacuumed continuously sometimes.

Without getting into all the details, the autovacuum naptime is a GUC
variable right now, so it can be much more frequent than the current
default which is 60 seconds.