Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images

От John McCawley
Тема Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images
Дата
Список pgsql-general
My comment about stark raving madmen was somewhat tongue-in-cheek.
There is certainly a case to be made for images in a database under some
circumstances.  However, for the average Joe web developer, and
certainly someone new to the whole problem, I think storing them on the
filesystem is going to be by far the most painless and efficient approach.