PgSQL Monitoring( Please let me know the table details )

От sbaskar
Тема PgSQL Monitoring( Please let me know the table details )
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
I am working on database monitoring tool using Java, JDBC. We plan to
monitor pgSQL also. But i need some details like, where i can get
information such as Connection time, Connection statistics, Database
Information, Transaction statistics, Cache details from pgSQL and what
are the metrics that i can monitor. I mean, in which database tables
these details are stored and how can i get it.

Any help on this would be greatly Appreciated.

Thanks,
Baskar.S