Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images

От Guy Rouillier
Тема Re: Database versus filesystem for storing images
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Clodoaldo wrote:
> A web application will store hundreds of thousands images.

<snip>

> What is the best practice in this situation? I mean not only the two
> options as above but any.

This discussion comes up regularly.  See the archives for a thread
titled "Storing images in PostgreSQL databases (again)" for the latest.

--
Guy Rouillier

Сообщение: Re: Installing support for python on windows
Сообщение: Re: Installing support for python on windows