Re: How to use Php connecting to pgsql

От Ireneusz Pluta
Тема Re: How to use Php connecting to pgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
马庆 napisał(a):
> Dear All:
>     I come across a problem that I can't solve it, Can anyone help me, Thanks.
>     My configuration is RedHat AS4 + php5.0 + pgsql 8.1. When I finish install php, I install php_pgsql module in
orderto use php connecting pgsql.  To my surprised , I can't get access to pgslq, there's nothing show on the page.
>     So I write <?php phpinfo() ?> it works.
>     I write <?php echo "hello world" ? $db = pg_connect(dbname=foo, user=foo,password=foo); if(!$db) print("error")?>
,
shouldn't the connection string in pg_connect be quoted, like:
pg_connect("dbname=foo, user=foo,password=foo")
?
> it doesn't work , only print "hello world" on the page.

how do you test your script? If through http - check your http server
error log.
But generally, with such a basic test it is a far better idea to run a
test script from command line like:
php your_script.php
Then you can see all errors on your STDERR.
Make sure that error related parameters in your php.ini let you see
warnings and errors you want to see, or use an adequate ini_set() in
your script.

От: 马庆
Сообщение: How to use Php connecting to pgsql
От: "Raymond O'Donnell"
Сообщение: Re: How to use Php connecting to pgsql