Re: 1.6.1 and 1.7.0 rendering bug

От Dave Page
Тема Re: 1.6.1 and 1.7.0 rendering bug
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Clodoaldo wrote:
> 2006/12/23, Clodoaldo <clodoaldo.pinto.neto@gmail.com>:
>> When a function is selected in the object browser the function's
>> create script is shown in the properties tab meshed with the
>> properties values.
>>
>> This happens in both 1.6.1 and 1.7.0 with wxGTK 2.8.0. It did not
>> happen in 1.4.x with wxGTK 2.6.
>>
>> As I think it is hard to visualize I took a screenshot (127 KB):
>> http://fahstats.com/img/pgadmin_bug.png
>>
>> I'm using FC5 i386, wxGTK 2.8.0 and the Gnome desktop.
>>

> Also happens in the Constraints tab of the table properties window (37KB):
> http://fahstats.com/img/pgadmin_bug1.png

I suspect this is a rendering bug in the underlying listview control
that shows up when pgAdmin puts multiline data in there. Should be easy
to fix by chopping the text at the first \n (or replacing them with
spaces), but out of curiosity, can you resize that row to display it
properly?

Regards, Dave.