Re: NEED URGENT HELP....

От Iannsp
Тема Re: NEED URGENT HELP....
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Martijn van Oosterhout escreveu:
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2006 at 08:52:52PM -0300, Henrique P Machado wrote:
>
>> WHERE           (USER_ID = $1) AND (COMPANY_ID = $2) AND BOOK_NO IN ($3)
>>
>> Could'nt he use an array in this 3rd parameter?
>>

> I think so, if it's written:
>
> AND BOOK_NO = ANY($3)
>
> Have a nice day,

I believe not because the aray have one another sintax, different of on
simple data, but if you create one stored procedure you will be
transform the data...
If you sayd array to the data like '1,2,3' is another case, and I think
you dont have problemns with this.
ok.

--
Ivo Nascimento
Iann tech - Desenvolvendo soluções com performance e segurança

От: Ben
Сообщение: Re: Clustering & Load Balancing & Replication
От: Marc Evans
Сообщение: Re: Clustering & Load Balancing & Replication