Renamed tablespace not shown for DB until reconnect

От Guy Rouillier
Тема Renamed tablespace not shown for DB until reconnect
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I created a tablespace, then created a database using this tablespace as
a default.  Then using the latest version of PgAdmin III 1.6.1, I
clicked on the tablespace name, and using Properties I changed the
tablespace name.  Upon clicking Ok, the new name is shown for that
tablespace in the tablespace list.  However, if I click on the database
name, it continues to show the old tablespace name.  I tried doing a
refresh on that database name; nothing changed.

I then disconnected and reconnected.  Now, the database is showing the
new tablespace name.  Is this working as designed?  It is misleading to
the user; I at first thought that PG itself had a bug in that it
continued to associate the old, non-existent tablespace name with the
database.

--
Guy Rouillier